Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, May 25, 2019.

1. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,420
    Ole Miss announced 100% Grove, 100% stadium capacity. Suck on that, china.

znelson15 likes this.
  2. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,386
    Yep, I'm going to be in Charlevoix - on Lake Michigan wearing thermal underwear. :oops:

ButlerProf likes this.
  3. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,029
    Always loved mid major college basketball and butler was always there it seemed as an older kid growing up watching the ncaa.

Then it went next level with Brad and the players and how they played and committed to defense and fundamentals. It’s exactly how I coached when I coached high school and how I played when I was playing small college basketball at minot state

It has stuck ever since and I can’t get enough.

My wife hates it haha but my brother and I are all about it and it’s the number one thing we follow sports wise. Second is Red Sox of course, but even all the alumni players coaching and playing professionally is all we care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

ButlerNut, BoyGeoff, #60 and 5 others like this.
  4. BoyGeoff

BoyGeoff Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $972
    Congrats on the relocation. Beautiful area!

5. BoyGeoff

BoyGeoff Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $972
    In May

6. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,386
    True. Am now hugely in favor of global warming.

BulldogsFTW and willisbrown like this.
  7. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,420
    Airlines scaling back on booze is stupid. And the way they are doing it...you can't buy booze on shorter flights but you can on longer flights. Sooo, more time to drink will equal les drunk people? That math is off.

znelson15 likes this.
  8. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,178
  9. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,420
    Outraged? No. Do I think it's silly like all cancel culture is? Yes. I'm an equal opportunity cancel culture type...it's all stupid. Whether that's some small bunk town in NC or wherever. It's a dumb thing. It's a fruitless and stupid idea. Left right left right left right...everyone is cancelling everything anymore. And it's just silly.

I had one of my better days today in about 4 months. With family and GF, golfed in the mountains (and hit it very well), bar hopped downtown Highlands (NC) and topped it off with 5 spiced duck and malbec sitting between the GF and my mother in a cozy setting with a fire going. That's living. The noise outside is at this point to me silent. Do what you want, what you love, what you crave and by all means...laugh. All this anger, losing two close family members within 2 months I have realized...ain't worth it. Smile and giggle today...Lord knows what tomorrow may have in store (for me 9am church, so, goodnight)

But yes it's stupid.

10. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,605
    How is the little Mrs.? Good to know that she didn’t run off on you for that guy with three teeth. I mean, he was quite a catch.

Glad to hear you are doing well. Little Cooter finished his first season of baseball and smoked one to end the year. Like golf, it’s the one perfect shot that keeps you coming back.

11. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,420
    Ha, yep....one sweet swing and that's all it takes. He'll be back for more. And cannot wait to get there. Like yesterday, hard course, beats your ass, but I had par on 18 which is the longest par 5...so I'll be back for more punishment.

She's all good. We had a great weekend in the mountains. It's beautiful and peaceful. She and I cooked for the family tonight. Good times. Lots of wine, lots of laughs. Never a bad time around here. Unfortunately...headed back to the real world tomorrow. But for now...fresh mountain air.

And no, she wasn't afraid of the TN hillbillies. Look if she's with a guy from Mississippi, she can handle central TN types. :)

ButlerProf likes this.
  12. littlebigman

littlebigman New Member

Money:
    $21

13. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,178
    Maybe the craziest soccer game I have ever seen… **** you, Mexico! Let’s go USA!!

14. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,116
  15. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,146
  16. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,420
    The Blumpkin Phone, free of charge.

Go urban dictionary "blumpkin" if you don't know what it is. I know some of you sickos do.

17. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,146
    Not sure why you’d be on the phone at that point. For that kind of devotion/dedication, I do believe you’d get your ass kicked for using that.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

DawgsMD likes this.
  18. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,420
    Dinner reservations. I mean, may as well go buy dinner at least for the work.

Or it's a direct line only from the bathroom so you are assuming the position while ordering said blumpkin...easier to get a feel for the experience.

19. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,695
    Remember to wash hands thoroughly before eating...

willisbrown likes this.
  20. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,116
    I was thinking, “Hello room service? I’m done. Send someone up to wipe my ass!”

willisbrown likes this.