Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, May 25, 2019.

1. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,383
    Is he not the whiniest biitch on the planet? This happened in Indy tonight...I'm guessing they insulted Xi or something.

2. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,369
    Here's to hoping everyone has something to be thankful for on this day...

ButlerProf, jeff, #60 and 2 others like this.
  3. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,578
    They were saying terrible things about his kid. No place for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

4. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,425
    Weakest move in Pacers history.

willisbrown likes this.
  5. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $17,289

#60 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,457
    PSUButlerFan likes this.
  7. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,352
    While I understand that some folks don’t like LeBron, I think (if the rumors are true) he showed remarkable restraint and handled the situation with a lot of grace. Personally, I think the “whiny” person here is the fan saying she hopes someone’s kid dies.

That said, I recognize that some folks really do hate LeBron and may use this as a chance to pounce on him. Personally, I think this reflect pretty poorly on Hoosiers and Pacers fans if the rumors are true.

LeBron has been in the NBA for 19 seasons and has never asked for a fan to be removed before. I’m sure in his career, he’s heard it all. So I’m inclined to believe it was pretty heinous stuff for him to ask they be removed.

#60, dawgs2014, Tentozen and 2 others like this.
  8. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,073
    Kinda puts a different perspective on my own experience getting reprimanded by Market Square security for loudly chanting "Ewing sucks!" everytime he touched the ball in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals back in '99.

9. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,369
    "Hell hath no fury like the scorn of an Indiana redneck"

2xDawg likes this.
  10. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,330
    Proud to announce I watched exactly 0 minutes of sports today. It was glorious!

tlp63, BUBBALUM and seadawg like this.
  11. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $17,289
    I think it’s pretty clear what happened here.

China had installed a mind-control device attached to the COVID virus President Xi personally injected LeBron with in order to get him to make a scene and get in trouble so that it would cause conservatives to distract everyone by ranting about the NBA, allowing China to sneak around undetected exploring new ways to exert their influence over everyday American life. Truly 4D Chess.

Q has spoken. This is the way.

NCJon, 2xDawg, DawgsMD and 1 other person like this.
  12. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $4,543
    Hit a bears/lions under, ole miss with points, bills spread parlay yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

willisbrown likes this.
  13. knobcreekfan

knobcreekfan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,386
    NCJon and dawgs2014 like this.
  14. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,149
    Imagine thinking that the bad guy here is the dude who was told that someone wanted his kids dead. went to the people with the authority to handle the problem, and had it handled without ever saying anything back or escalating the situation.

It was quite literally a MasterClass on what *should* have been done there.

PSUButlerFan, Tentozen and 2xDawg like this.
  15. willisbrown

Money:
    $13,383
    Dow is down almost 3% already today.

Nasdaq is down 2%

S&P down over 2%

Happy (literal) black friday.

16. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,578
    Still going with this?

17. willisbrown

Money:
    $13,383
    I can't stand him so until he actually stands up for human rights and calls out his best friend Xi and what they are doing over there...I don't have a changed opinion on him. Not to mention all his sjw crap here stateside (when it's convenient for him he'll speak up and like Jalen Rose, get all the facts wrong)...the stuff he supports over there...yeah I don't care what people say to him honestly. It's 1/100000000000000000000000000000000 of what's going on in china.

I just hope Biden and Co (they've already taken one step, so bravo and it's encouraging) go full boycott on Beijing this coming winter. Let's see what Xi's puppet has to say then.

And yes, he's a whiny bietch.

Edit...one more thing...if you watch with audio he's telling the ref "yeah those fuuckers right there!" repeatedly, so, that's cool. Also, he maliciously popped dude from detroit the other night, causing 11 stitches, got only 1 game because Silver is in his pocket...and still cried about it.

Let's not forget when he posted the Ohio Cop's information, who was completely within his rights for his actions, on social media, threatening him and outing him to millions of people.

The guy sucks.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  18. WDLTH

WDLTH Member VIP Member

Money:
    $122
    You've done it. You've changed my mind on this, thanks Willis. I value your opinion. I was wondering what the good ole boys club take was on Lebron. Yeah, I'm glad we know your thoughts on "sjw crap" and his "best friend Xi". So you know the facts, not Lebron or Jalen.... so what are they, and where did you get them? The country club, at a fancy dinner party or from the 20 tv shows you watch while working? I'm sure it's whichever channel has the hottest host. I'm glad you weighed in. Please keep your opinions coming. They're gold, just gold.

CMG, PSUButlerFan and Tentozen like this.
  19. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,253
    Here’s my thing: people who say Lebron is a hypocrite aren’t wrong. China is awful in about 1000 different ways, and it is an objectively worse place for humans in essentially every way than the United States. And yet LBJ conspicuously keeps his mouth shut on China, and he clearly does it for money. Same with the nba generally. That’s hypocritical, and it’s not wrong to dislike that about him.

My problem is that most (all?) people who viscerally hate him say they hate him for being a hypocrite on China while at the same time not hating (and even voting for) people who are *far* more hypocritical and whose hypocrisy is *far* more important and damaging for the US and the world generally.

So, the only logical conclusion is that those people don’t actually hate LJ for his hypocrisy but for more problematic reasons.

Sent from my iPhone, so it’s probably not written all that well

20. willisbrown

Money:
    $13,383
    Definitely. Sorry I hurt your Lebron feelings. Hopefully you don't throw a fit like he does on the regular.

And I can put together a news channel hottest host list if you'd like. Can I include sports chicks or do you just want news chicks? And I can do dudes too.

iluvsnow likes this.