Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, May 25, 2019.

1. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,742
    Stax - everyone know the dyslexic walks into a rab, not a bra (though the visual is better).

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Staxawax and willisbrown like this.
  2. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $19,701
    I want to make fun of him for being a complete moron, but it’s clear he’s suffering from CTE and needs help. God help us all if he’s somehow elected to the senate.

3. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,232
    ...and God forbid Herschel and Tuberville end up on a committee together...

4. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,976
    Also, hours after the shooting, he was asked by a reporter whether the shooting should lead to new gun laws. “What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff” he said, walking away from the reporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

PSUButlerFan likes this.
  5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,873
    Puts the term "trumptard" in a different light.

gmoser1210 and Tentozen like this.
  6. seadawg

Money:
    $9,873
    It's worth mentioning the passing of Gerry Williams, an all-time BU great. He was the motor on those early 60s teams.

7. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,405
    Gerry Williams – The 5-9 Williams led Shortridge to a City tournament championship as a senior in 1958-59 and was named all-city and all-sectional. Shortridge was ranked third in the state, but lost by one point to eventual state champion Attucks in the sectional semifinal. Williams set a state high jump record as a senior at 6-6 1/8 and was one of the top high jumpers in the nation. He went on to play at Butler, where he averaged 16.5 points per game as a sophomore and was named the Indiana Collegiate Conference most valuable player. Williams averaged 15.9 points as a junior and 14.1 points as a senior, earning two more all-conference honors. He was also a track standout all four years at Butler. Williams was named to Butler’s Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996 and inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 2005.

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...vans-dave-strack-herschell-turner/1550286001/

joliebeth23, troggy, NCJon and 3 others like this.
  8. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $19,701
    This is the biggest day of the year for Indianapolis, as it is every year. Good luck everyone - have fun!

9. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,152
    Image1653843360.566349.jpg

Thanks to Peacock Premium I’m watching from my couch on 82 glorious inches of 4K !

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

10. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,009
    Too bad they’re not doing split screen during commercials.

11. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,278

Great account to follow

noltar likes this.
  12. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,115
    I had a few bucks on Ericsson so...hooray.

2 days/nights deep in NOLA and I'm still upright.

13. Igdawg

Igdawg Member

Money:
    $32
    If we add some commas it's not as bad as it sounded. "a department that can look at young men, that's looking at women, that's looking at social media." I have no clue if that's what he intended to say though. I have no clue about politics or him so I am probably trying to make sense out of nonsense.

14. PSUButlerFan

Money:
    $19,701
    I actually don’t know what to say to this one…

15. Danville Bulldog

Money:
    $2,405
    beyond disgusting ... that's really sick.

I sure miss posting on the COVID board. That was so much fun. When you have time, could you post something related to the Jan 6 terror attack on the Capital? I love that Mussolini video and would like to post again for all to see. Hope everything is well ... Regards & best wishes, Danville

16. Danville Bulldog

Money:
    $2,405
  17. seadawg

Money:
    $9,873
    Fortunately, I miss the covid board about as much as most Americans miss having covid. On the other hand, while most Americans are done with covid, it is not quite done with America...

dawgs2014 likes this.
  18. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,115
    Covid or no covid I've traveled all over the last couple of months, and including Grand Cayman and Mexico...not a sign of covid being a thing. It's been quite a refreshing feeling (especially on airplanes/in airports) being able to move about normally and have no restrictions.

Although I will say this for covid-it really dumbed down security lines and I never had to sit next to anyone on a plane (usually whole row to myself)...even such I like it better this way.

19. seadawg

Money:
    $9,873
    Just another example of covid's residual effects...

20. thevinrod

thevinrod Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $933
    Here’s a residual effect - still paying full prices for a hotel yet not getting any housekeeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app