Recruiting Notes 5.0 (The Summer of the Hazmat Suit)

Discussion in 'Butler Recruiting' started by willisbrown, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,578
    Just got back from Hinkle. Got the invite and spent the afternoon watching Butler's camp (~60 high schoolers). I'll have a writeup on the event posted tomorrow morning detailing some of my favorites and other takeaways. Blast of a day (and the AC is nice).

mwall787, DawgPoundMac and 2xDawg like this.
  2. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,198
    Anyone interesting that the staff already has a connection to?

3. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,198
    Agree, give them a chance to understand what it means to work and shine inside Hinkle. Can't be a much better selling point.

4. Lukas Harkins

Money:
    $4,578
    I was waiting until a few of the offers I thought were coming came, but yes haha. Plenty of them.

Standouts article coming soon. I was contemplating making it paid, but it will be free to read.

bumba likes this.
  5. Lukas Harkins

Money:
    $4,578
    STANDOUTS FROM COLLEGE PRACTICE CAMP (FTR): https://www.patreon.com/posts/52223528

A little over 2500 words on ~20 prospects, ordered by class. If I had to narrow this list down further, my "stars" would have been: Moss, Hausen, Hornecker, Freeman, Comer, and Swain.

I've already set a date to talk with Hausen and have been in contact with Freeman and Hornecker following each of their offers. Will be talking to a few others from camp as well. I told you guys I'd be busy in June :p.

6. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,159
    Great stuff, Lukas!

Where is Moss from?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

7. Lukas Harkins

Money:
    $4,578
    From Rockford, IL - plays for Minnesota Prep in MN - plays AAU for Kingdom Hoops in IA. I believe he reclassed to 2022. I'd guess I am higher on him than most but I do really like his game.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    znelson15 likes this.
  8. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,188
    Did anyone watch the Sr Jr ASG ln? Heard neither Jalen Washington nor Tae Davis played. In other words, the Jr’s were screwed bc they’re (potentially the 2 best and) too small