Recruiting Notes 6.0 - Summer 2021

Discussion in 'Butler Recruiting' started by bumba, Jun 14, 2021.

1. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,343
    Remember when Chuck Harris needed fine tuning on his offensive game and that would be what kept him off the court? Fun times.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

bumba, NCJon, godogs91 and 1 other person like this.
  2. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    Sanders is a most interesting prospect should he opt for BU. Most info available also says he is already a solid perimeter shooter and stands 6'3". His change of heart was due to his mother wanting him to get away from the New York area, thus his decision reopen his recruitment from St John. Prior to this he had a several high major offers and interest. If Sanders would choose BU, another benefit would be balancing class sizes.

NCJon likes this.
  3. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,751
    Rose Jones with a 3-ball?

Daddysmack likes this.
  4. Daddysmack

Daddysmack Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $156
    Rose Jones had a 3 ball, like literally 1! Lol

bumba, DawgPoundMac, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  5. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,868
    At Marquette. From beyond half court as the half expired!

DawgPoundMac likes this.
  6. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,863
    Actually it was from about 3/4 court :). I was fortunate enough to be there and see it live.

DawgPoundMac likes this.
  7. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,822

2xDawg likes this.
  8. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,868
    Me too…the butler fans behind me about had a coronary when I told them it was Rosie that hit it.

2xDawg likes this.
  9. BU Fan in Illinois

BU Fan in Illinois Active Member

Money:
    $344
    I was in the Marquette Student section under the basket the shot went in as my daughter was a Marquette student at the time. The language from the students was not very Jesuit in nature;)

10. DuckOnAModerator

DuckOnAModerator Active Member

Money:
    $110
    This whole situation seems a bit fishy to me. As you say, and as was stated in an article upon him decommitting from St. Johns, it was due to his mother wanting him to get away from New York. This is odd because his new final 5 schools include Hofstra and Seton Hall (not really getting away from the city at all). Then if you go back and look at the article where he committed to St. Johns (about a month ago). He states pretty unequivocally that him wanting to play for his hometown team and be near his family was one of the biggest deciding factors. Too many contradictory stories and facts here.

11. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $534
    Already has a Seton Hall crystal ball. Looks like he isn't even followed by any of the Butler coaches, though we are in his final 5. Makes you wonder if our "offer" is even legit.

12. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    There normally is always a back story to a decommitment or transfer.

13. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,190
    If you do some digging people are smelling all kinds of things. Sounds like his mom always wanted him at Hall, or him getting kicked off already are the top contenders on theories

Sent from my SM-G986U using Butler Hoops mobile app