Rival Fan Reaction: IU Edition

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Jared Grubbs, Dec 18, 2016.

By Jared Grubbs on Dec 18, 2016 at 1:16 AM
  1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $11,059
    What's better than beating up on IU? Watching their fans make a fool of themselves on social media. Ok, ok, so it's not actually better than beating up on IU. But it's fun none the less. Here are some of my favorites I came across online.

Well, how did that fare?

Does he think the #18 next to Butler's name is their state ranking?

For the 3rd straight season this mid-major league is ranked better than the Big 10.

Someone tell this fan he needs to flip his calendar from 1987

Probably doesn't know what state Butler is located in.

If you can't beat them, run away.

I know Butler didn't get to cut down the nets after a Sweet 16 victory, but still...

I bet he tweeted this right after the Martin charge call.

This guy is using his IU education well

Dawgs2412 likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Jared Grubbs, Dec 18, 2016.

1. bu1973
      bu1973
      I do not have a twitter account, so is that the reason that I can not hit the link to the tweets?
    2. Insane Dawg
      Insane Dawg
      Love the last one. He are arogance.
    3. BU Fan in Illinois
      BU Fan in Illinois
      IU fans remind me of Bears fans, stuck in an era when they were dominate and can't face/see reality...
      SpartanDawgs likes this.
    4. But61ler
      But61ler
      My wife and I thought that the refs did not call Fouls on IU. Why do they say Butler is ****y Butler has beaten Arizona, Cincy and Utah. Now Butler has beaten IU.
    5. Jared Grubbs
      Jared Grubbs
      Do the tweets not show right here on the website? They are supposed to display on this page so you don't have to go to twitter.
    6. BURph92
      BURph92
      I don't have a twitter account & was able to read them.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops
    7. BulldogsFTW
      BulldogsFTW
      I had to click through to twitter, but I am using the app so that may be the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Butler Hoops mobile app
    8. MIBulldog
      MIBulldog
      Wow. Are all IU fans this dumb and arrogant? When was the last time IU was in the Final Four....never mind, I looked it up. 2002. I don't know how they think we're a MM program anymore. All the more reason to hate them. Go Dawgs!
    9. bobbu64
      bobbu64
      IU fans are getting used to playing in a so-so basketball conference. The Big--whatever has three teams in the top 25 as of 12-20-16. A look at "Others" reveals Michigan State and Minnesota each received exactly 1 (one) vote. State's vote was earned by a "good" loss to Northeastern. Another thing , Indiana took their loss to Butler out on Delaware State; the schedule must have been made that way in anticipation of losing to Butler and knowing the team would need a morale booster. Word has it IU is scheduling Manitoba Poly and Prince Edward Island Teachers College next season.
    10. seadawg
      seadawg
      Not all the IU fans are whining. Many are actually complementing Butler's play and coaching along with being critical of "clappy the clown" on Peegs . I can't stand to watch them. What a waste of talent. I obviously a lot of kids want to play that undisciplined style but it is difficult to view.
    11. bu1973
      bu1973
      Thanks, Jared. I changed the platform from Mozilla to Internet Explorer and they came right up. Very interesting, very delusional.