Rival Fan Reaction: Xavier Edition

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Jared Grubbs, Jan 14, 2017.

By Jared Grubbs on Jan 14, 2017 at 9:51 PM
  1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $11,059
    Sore losers across the country take to the internet every day to bash their opposing teams. I'm not exactly sure what they hope to accomplish, but seeing comments like these from Xavier fans only makes beating their favorite team that much sweeter:

Let's start with a few classless predictions that went awry:

Insulting Hinkle is a crime, and cannot be tolerated:

Ironically that same account had only 1 tweet during the game, and it was this:

I found the real reason Xavier fans hate Hinkle though:

I think Xavier fans are still bitter about a correct call made over 7 years ago:

We are all biased towards our team. The officials always seem to favor the opponent. But this seems a little extreme:

The Xavier Way:

And I'll leave you with possibly the biggest scumbag on social media:

pappyball likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Jared Grubbs, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Colin Taylor
      Colin Taylor
      Butler can rot in hell? That last guy needs to rot in hell...**** him and his god damn bullshit

Sorry (he made me mad)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Butler Hoops mobile app
    2. Tark43
      Tark43
      Well, they don't have an iconic gym, but they do have the Cintas Center. And, didn't they make it to a couple of sweet sixteens back in the 2000's? That's some real history!
    3. kmacker69
      kmacker69
      I'll bet that other teams could do the same from some of our twitter guys also, but some of those were just pretty damn bad!
    4. DawgFan14
      DawgFan14
      That Austin Gregoire is just some little kid on the internet, and I'm not being sarcastic. Looking at his social media pictures I think he might be like 14. I also saw a different comment from a year ago where he said "I would love to have the whole Villanova team get killed in their next plane ride."

Parents should probably revoke his internet.
    5. pappyball
      pappyball
      Parents of a kid like that are not the type to do any sort of parenting.