Robert Phinisee- 2022 Guard Transfer (Cincinnati)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by butlerfan, Sep 6, 2015.

1. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource Sep 4
    McCutcheon (Ind.) point guard Robert Phinisee (2018) was offered by Indiana yesterday

2. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers Oct 2
    2018 guard Robert Phinisee (McCutcheon) will be at the Indiana-Ohio State game tomorrow, his second unofficial visit. He has an IU offer.

3. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    2018: As I reported earlier this week, McCutcheon guard Robert Phinisee made his third unofficial visit since picking up his first offer from the Hoosiers

--------

Per Justin Albers....

4. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $440
    Is going to Butler game tonight.

5. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Chris doing WORK. Great target in Phinisee.

6. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Sam King ‏@samueltking 16h16 hours ago
    McCutcheon 47, Western 15. Half. Robert Phinisee 14 points, 3 assists, 3 steals for Mavs.

7. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
  8. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,194
    Crean is a dead man walking. The buyout is all but guaranteed unless they reach the elite 8 or better this year.

9. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Indiana Ice Bball ‏@indiana_ice 12h12 hours ago
    @indiana_ice 2018 PG Robert Phinisee (@rob1dizzle) of McCutcheon scores 23 points with a handful of assists and rebounds in loss to Jeff.

Indiana Ice Bball ‏@indiana_ice 12h12 hours ago
    Congratulations to @indiana_ice 2018 PG Robert Phinisee (@rob1dizzle) for his selection to the J&C Classic All Tournament team.

CoachC@McC ‏@CoachC_McC Dec 2
    Thank you to Purdue coach Matt Painter for attending our practice today. In to watch 2018 PG Robert Phinisee.

10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Journal & Courier ‏@jconline Dec 19
    Butler coaches saw Robert Phinisee score 24 points in McCutcheon's win over Harrison

11. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Sam King ‏@samueltking 2h2 hours ago Indiana, USA
    McCutcheon 78, Martinsville 59. Final. Darnell Butler 27 points, Robert Phinisee 20, Haden Deaton 19. Strong showing today by the Mavericks.

12. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Phinisee's 25-3 McCutcheon team faces Carmel in the Regional next saturday up at Logansport. Terry Johnson was up at Lafayette last Friday night watching Phinisee.....

13. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    I was up in Logansport for Phinisee's game versus Carmel Saturday. RPhin didn't do much in the 1st half, but he was the lynchpin that rallied McCutcheon in the 4th to get the game into OT. He scored 11 of his 15 in the 4th. His body control, vision and ability to create for himself and others is damn good for a SOPH. BTW Crean was snaking around the Berry Bowl watching that game also.

I could easily see a Butler offer to this kid this summer perhaps.

McCutcheon is a really well coached team IMO. Real dark horse to steal the 4A State Title. If they were to play Southport they would have all kinds of problems with Brunk's size inside, as McCutcheon isn't big, but they play a very good 3-2 zone and crash the glass hard. Very disciplined and efficient offensive team also. Robert Phinisee is a very good 2018 PG. Really like his game. Alot.

14. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,215
    Peckinpaugh is a really good coach. He was also there when Avery Sheets played for the Mavs.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

15. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,019
    My guess is that Warsaw's defense and their physical guards will play Langford and New Albany's talented athletes for the championship.

16. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns 1h1 hour ago
    Indiana Elite 2018 wins gold bracket in Dallas. Robert Phinisee leads in points, rebounds, assists.

17. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,694
  18. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,215
    Yeah that's not going to happen.

19. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $14,101
    Visiting Thursday.

Will be very interesting to see if he gets an offer...He's plainly good enough, and I think we should go ahead and make it happen. Competition will be very fierce for this guy.

20. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $14,101
    Hope this is more a sign of how much they like Phinisee and less about how they feel about getting a quality 2017 pg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk