The Best Shooting Duo in the Country

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by I Am Butler, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,119
    @GoodmanCBS: Top 50 Shooters in Nation. Plenty of others deserving of spot, but no doubt in my mind who the No. 1 shooter is -- http://t.co/3ZpxzlrT

It's going to be terribly fun watching Clarke and Dunham play together this year. Hopefully everyone appreciates what we have here.

Also, I'm going to continue to lead the Smeathers bandwagon. No, he's not a starter and probably never will be, but put him in the right role with the right rotations and he can be a great weapon off the bench.

This is a team that will stretch out defenses as well as anyone in the country and Smith, Woods and Jones will benefit a great deal.

2. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $72
    I'll want to see it in game action on a consistent basis, especially from Dunham who was the only freshman on the list, but if they can even manage to be 2 of the top 50 shooters in the country, let alone the top 10, this season is going to be just fine.

3. Butler1970

Butler1970 New Member

Money:
    $5
    Not sure Smith will.

4. WesB

WesB New Member

Money:
    $5
    I would add Smeathers to that top 50 list, even though he isn't a starter. I'm already amped for the U of Indy scrimmage. I want to see Rotnei have a big game and Stigall continue to shoot well. This season is going to be a lot of fun.

5. BH3

BH3 New Member

Money:
    $5
    I think they can be the best duo in the nation if they shoot the way they can this year. We will see.