The final chapter of "Cigar Boy"......

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by Staxawax, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,159
    bmradio99 likes this.
  2. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,112
    Wow! I had no idea Cigar Boy was a state senator in Nebraska. I always thought the guy was full of hot air. Remember his long rambling posts about going to the Republican convention? Lol good times.

#60 Active Member

Money:
    $1,277
    I remember that guy...! Wow. どうでもいい.

4. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,695
    Damn, that is an old school reference. Always thought that dude was a little out there... Loyola used to have a few crazy ones as well.

5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,623
    Should have stuck with sports.

BUStudent likes this.
  6. Sidd Finch

Sidd Finch Well-Known Member

Money:
    $759
    I knew he was in politics in Nebraska. It was mentioned somewhere (probably the old board). I actually would have guessed earlier than 2012. Didn't know any of the other stuff. I'm surprised he didn't deny everything and come up with alternative facts. You know it's not good when you've got your minister at your side when you're announcing you are stepping down.

He always had an over-inflated opinion of himself. For that reason, he should have fought this. He had the opportunity to become the first Nebraskan legislator to ever be expelled or impeached in the history of the state.

7. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $382
    Now this is a blast from the past.

8. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,909
    I had to laugh - did a double take last night when I saw David Woods retweet one of CB's compliments. Some people just can't stay away.
    (FWIW, I always thought that guy was a creep, even just by reading his posts.)

butlerdude05 likes this.