Tickets available for NCAA Tourney

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by IrishCard, Mar 17, 2013.

1. IrishCard

IrishCard New Member

Money:
    $5
    Hey whats going on Bulldog fans? I am a Louisville fan and bought some tickets to the NCAA tourney thinking we may possibly be in the early session Thursday. Obviously we werent and you guys were! I am hoping to sell this just to get my cost back and not make any money off of them. They are upper level tickets, but they are midcourt. Section 213. I have 3 available.

I live in New Albany, Indiana and could mail these to you or meet up on your way down to Lexington. The tickets cost me about $55 each after the crappy $17 charges they add on at stubhub. Will sell all three or two of them. If one is left over, I just may go down and cheer on Butler!

You can contact me via cell phone at 502-436-7112 or email me at spayne@providencehigh.net

Good luck to the Bulldogs, will be pulling for you guys outside of my Cardinals!

2. Dog77

Dog77 New Member

Money:
    $5
    Is anyone looking for tickets for Butler's TH game?

Four tickets available in Section 22, Row WW, Seats 11-14

Selling at face value ($95 each). Send a private message to me if you are interested.

3. Butler

Butler New Member

Money:
    $5
    Does anyone know what section the Butler seats will be in that are purchased through the Butler ticket office?

4. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,382
    Heard 32-33.

5. Butler

Butler New Member

Money:
    $5
    Sounds Good Thanks