Trayce Jackson-Davis - 2019 Forward (Indiana)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Dawg Guy

Dawg Guy Active Member

Money:
    $411
    Can't speak to that view point, but I've also never been a top 20 recruit in the country who could talk to any coach in the country and take visits to any campus to be entertained. So - I don't have much perspective I guess.

2. Dawg Guy

Dawg Guy Active Member

Money:
    $411
    Yea - definitely a different set of circumstances with the timing of the recruitment, the schools involved etc. but with visits being taken to different schools there is always a chance they will go somewhere else. If that is your point.

3. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $160
    Basically. Plus just more time in general for other coaches to develop a better relationship. Locks that are uncommitted always have a chance to go elsewhere. Seen it multiple times.

4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,887

Not involved with either anymore but will be great game.

5. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,862
    Gonna be a lot of cream and crimson in the building for that game. I’d avoid at all costs:)

6. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $160
  7. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $970
    Good for him, the only time I follow IU is when Butler faces them in the Crossroads Classic, other than that they are irrelevant.

8. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,117
    As they should be for being the 4th best school in IN.

Butler
    Purdue
    Notre Dame
    IU

Sent from my SM-G935V using Butler Hoops mobile app

Tentozen and Insane Dawg like this.
  9. Dawg Guy

Dawg Guy Active Member

Money:
    $411
    Ironic since they are the biggest driver of the crossroads and making it relevant.

10. BUcheer

Money:
    $4,862
    The should be selling the most tickets with their large fan/alumni base (esp. in Indy area). As to making it relevant, IMO it’s not having IU there, it’s the concept of the state’s “big four” coming together to celebrate Indiana’s sport.

ButlerNut and Tentozen like this.
  11. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $160
    I literally got nosebleed seats in the crossroads classic because of the Romeo Langford affect. Won't even be in the building if Brooks joins TJD and Franklin next year. No matter how much I donate.

12. BUcheer

Money:
    $4,862
    Are you saying BU’s allotment went down to make more tickets available to IU fans? Pretty certain that’s not the case.

13. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $160
    No. Allotment is the same. But I donated a decent amount of money this year and went up in priority rankings but got pushed to the nose bleeds for the Crossroads Classic while I was in Club level last year. Tons of reasons why that might have happened but I believe Romeo at IU made the demand go up for this event. Even for Butler Season ticket holders because they either wanted to see a good game, see a local kid play, or they are both an IU and Butler fan.

14. BUcheer

Money:
    $4,862
    Can’t imagine Romeo influenced the Butler allotment one iota.

15. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $160
    Then what is it? You’d be surprised how many butler fans are also IU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

16. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $619
    I haven't picked mine up, yet, but it doesn't make sense that you would move up in points ranking and get worse seats unless you increased your number of seats. Very odd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

17. BUcheer

Money:
    $4,862
    But we are talking the BU section at the Crossroads. They’re are more of us now so fewer tickets to be had. Plus I don’t know how much they limited the number requested. In years past you could get more than the number of season tickets you held. I’m always surprised/pleased to find out how many BU season tickets holders used to be IU fans:D

**This was in response to SpartanDawgs above

18. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,146
    Well now that we've officially determined the definition of the word allotment, we can officially put this one in the archives...

[​IMG]

SpartanDawgs and estar20dawg like this.