Trevor Anderson - 2016 Point Guard (Wisconsin Green Bay)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Irishdawg, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,018
    This is exactly what Anderson said when asked if he enjoyed his visit to a Butler-

" Yeah loved everything about it just waiting and hoping for an offer."

Now maybe we are waiting for his transcript or to see if Simpson, Walker, et al will choose us before we offer.

2. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,989
    You quip about my reading comprehension and then claim I suggested Anderson would renege on a verbal to Butler and that I implied you had low character. Neither of which I happened.

As to your issue with my "unbelievable" comment about offering nobody except Anderson, I wasn't pretending you had made that remark, I was offering a hypothetical counter scenario to your exaggerated claim we'd offered/identified 17 PG's in front of Anderson. Again, ironic that this was lost on you while calling into question my reading comprehension and analytic ability.

As for his quote, which you seem to be basing your frustrations on, it wasn't anything above and beyond what a typical recruit would say. It doesn't indicate he would have committed on the spot or that he would have committed before Wisconsin started showing interest.

- Unworthy Respondent

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  3. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,493
    Where did you see this Anderson quote? Haven't seen anything confirming he visited let alone said this.

4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,120
    Mark Miller ‏@WisBBYearbook 12h 12 hours ago
    How Trev Anderson of SPASH doesn't have more DI offers is one of the more puzzling developments on recruiting radar in recent years.

5. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Mark Miller@WisBBYearbook · 10 hrs10 hours ago

George Mason is the latest NCAA DI school to express interest in Stevens Point junior Trev Anderson

6. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
    Offer from South Dakota

7. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
  8. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,797
    Bumba, may you please copy and paste the tweets you post, instead of us having to click through to the link? :)

9. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
    Apologize, the new Twitter app update doesn't let me copy & paste text anymore.

10. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,797
    Gotcha, gotcha. I should have preceded my post by saying it's not a huge deal. Cheers!

11. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
  12. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
    Jon McNamara ‏@McNamaraRivals 33m33 minutes ago Mequon, WI
    Spoke with '16 Trevor Anderson. #Wisconsin still interested along with Northwestern, Indiana and Marquette, among others. Big week for him.

Zack Miller ‏@miller_zack 52m52 minutes ago
    #Badgers AC Greg Gard here in Mequon. Just watched 2016 G Trevor Anderson, now watching 2017 G Jordan Poole.

Evan Flood ‏@Evan_Flood 1h1 hour ago
    Trevor Anderson with 18 points and three assists. @WIPlaymakers lead @MercuryEliteAAU 51-47 with 2:26 left. #Badgers watching.

Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource 2h2 hours ago
    2016 PG Trevor Anderson is playing with the Wisconsin Playmakers this week at the #ny2lasummerjam2k15

13. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
  14. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
    Evan Flood ‏@Evan_Flood 1h1 hour ago
    FINAL: @WIPlaymakers beat I-Can 71-51. 2016 PG Trevor Anderson had 19 points. #NY2LASUMMERJAM2K15

Evan Flood ‏@Evan_Flood 2h2 hours ago
    Trevor Anderson has 10 points in the last two minutes. @WIPlaymakers beginning to pull away. #NY2LASUMMERJAM2K15

Evan Flood ‏@Evan_Flood 2h2 hours ago
    Trevor Anderson heating up after two triples. @WIPlaymakers lead I-Can 41-34 with 11:40 left. #NY2LASUMMERJAM2K15

Evan Flood ‏@Evan_Flood 5h5 hours ago
    2016 PG Trevor Anderson picked up an offer from Lafayette today. http://ny2lasports.com/player_details.aspx?playerid=4187 … @ny2lasports

15. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
  16. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Verbal Commits ‏@VerbalCommits 3h3 hours ago
    2016 Stevens Point (WI) G Trevor Anderson has received an offer from Elon.

17. bumba

Money:
    $5,120
    Wisconsin Academy ‏@WiscoAcademy 19h19 hours ago
    Sam Hauser (@Big_Smooth10) led w/ 27pts, Trevor Anderson (@TreMamBa15) added 19 & Cole Schmitz (@ColeSchmitz22) added 10 in win! #WABFam

18. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Just my luck. When I was down in Louisville yesterday, Wisconsin Academy 17U was not scheduled to play Friday. Didn't see Anderson play. They won their pool at 3-0 Wed and Thurs.

Highly doubt if anything ever happens here anyway with Butler. I wonder if he takes the Wisky walk on offer......

19. ButlerBoy

ButlerBoy Member

Money:
    $6
    Committed to Wisconsin- Green Bay.

20. bumba

Money:
    $5,120

Tough break for a kid who wanted to be at BU.