Tyler Beard - 2020 Point Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, May 4, 2018.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $14,253
    Tyler Beard is a guard for Meanstreets I like. He’s gotten to the rim several times already and has a sweet looking jump shot. Looks like he has an Iowa offer. He is listed as a PG but hes playing more like a SG right now. Of course he picks up an assist off dribble penetration as I’m typing this. Now gets an impressive chase down block. He’s going to get more high major offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Tyler Beard just went the length of the floor in 4 seconds to send this game to overtime. He got into the paint moving left and through up a right handed floater from about 10 feet out. That’s not an easy shot at all going across the body full speed. Meanstreets with more last minute drama.

3. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Tyler Beard trying to play hero again. Down 1 with 45 seconds left he just broke Davis down off the dribble and then pulled up for a mid range 2. Meanstreets up 1.

4. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $123
  5. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Active Member

Money:
    $224
    Butler has extended a scholarship offer to Tyler Beard, per multiple reports. He was on an unofficial visit to campus today. Beard a 6-foot-1 point guard from Chicago who also has offers from DePaul, Iowa, and Illinois-Chicago.

Player Page: https://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Beard-46047367

pappyball, cornette33 and BHayden like this.
  6. cornette33

cornette33 Active Member

Money:
    $458
    Quite a mix of schools after him. But Nova is interested so he must be good. Good luck to UIC. Lol

7. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,768
  8. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,289
    That program has produced some great players over the years. I would love it if we could establish a little pipeline with a few of the public schools in Chicago.

9. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Kampen, Meyer, and Jordan all here for Meanstreets vs nightrydas. Tyler Beard of Meanstreets holds a Butler offer. I was high on him when I saw him at Spiece.

bumba likes this.
  10. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Beard just tried for the 3rd time to throw down a poster dunk over someone. Blackwell blocked it at the rim, but the dunk attempt was so forceful he actually injured his hand to block it. Im not sure if he got it pinned against the iron or what. A pair of athletes meeting at the rim.

11. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    It’s really hard for me to evaluate these Meanstreet guards as individuals because they play so well together as a unit. You can tell they’ve played together forever. Either that or they are just that well coached. They move extremely well without the ball and play unselfish basketball to get each other great looks. I still think Beard is my favorite. I have high interest in Steward as well. If Ulis develops an outside shot he’s also a high major player. Whitaker is probably the best shooter of the bunch and is a good athlete himself.

12. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Kampen and Meyer both here watching Meanstreets. Tyler Beard opened the scoring with a 3 pointer.

I really like this Mokan Elite team they are facing at first glance. I’m going to have to ask around and find out who some of these guys are.

13. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Beard is only 6 foot but he is an elite finisher at the rim. He has some big time bunnies and is strong with the basketball.

BHayden likes this.
  14. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Out of everyone here at Peach Jam I would say Tyler Beard has been seen the most by the coaches. He appears to be a priority. I think this might actually be the first time only one Butler coach is watching him (Kampen).

15. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
  16. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Beard just showed off his hops by jumping over Johnson on a lob play, even though he missed the dunk (it was a near impossible one to finish). He jumped over Johnson earlier for a rebound. Beard can flat out get up. I know I’ve said it probably 15 times but they are that good.

17. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,253
    Tyler Beard is the anti Nate Fowler. He is obsessed with trying to dunk everything. It’s cost him probably 6-8 points this week, including 2 right here in a 6 point game with 8 minutes left. I like the aggressiveness, but sometimes it’s just not the smart play.

ss81881run and BHayden like this.
  18. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,768
  19. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Active Member

Money:
    $125
    DawgPoundMac and BHayden like this.
  20. thebulldogs