Tyler Lewis - Sophomore Transfer

Discussion in 'Former Bulldogs' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 25, 2014.

1. TheWild5

TheWild5 New Member

Money:
    $5
    I think our team is just too slow to run a zone. We also aren't incredibly long. Stick to the physical game and wear them lur

2. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
  3. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member

Money:
    $528
  4. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,350
    Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 10h10 hours ago
    NC State transfer Tyler Lewis scores 11 points, hands out 8 assists, and commits 0 turnovers in 25 minutes during Butler's exhibition.

--------

Reid Forgrave ‏@ReidForgrave 23h23 hours ago
    Pssst, @ButlerMBB fans. Gonna be real fun to watch Tyler Lewis this season. Butler hasn't had a point guard like him in forever.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  5. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member

Money:
    $528
    #60 likes this.
  6. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,382
    Bulldawg likes this.
  7. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,071
    I figured he'd end up back down this way. Furman's coming off its best season in a couple decades, which of course means the head coach got hired away and Lewis will be working for a first-year head coach. Only losing one key player, so should be poised for another good run.

Anyway, I just might have to mark the Furman at UNCG game on my schedule this year.

8. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,317
    Congratulation and best of luck to T-Lew...

9. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,071
    I posted this in one of the in-season threads, but wanted to repost it here, too, so it doesn't get lost. The other Tyler Lewis thread annoys me because it says he's at East Carolina in the title, but now he's the DOBO at Elon. I'm really impressed with what they have done quickly. Here's my earlier post:

I was just about to post in one of the Tyler Lewis threads in the former Bulldogs section about how he and Schrage are killing recruiting at Elon. Then I saw this news about Jerald Gillens-Butler and it made my day.

I will be paying a whole lot more attention to Elon hoops this year than I have in the past, and it's been on my radar in the past due to some personal connections and proximity.

We all know Schrage can recruit. What's been interesting is seeing clearly how much Tyler Lewis is having an influence on their recruiting targets. All of their offers, and a couple of their pickups so far, have connections to Rick Lewis' Phenom Hoops Report/events.

That's not just a function of location, either. The old staff was focused on kids from the northeast, prep schools and overseas.