Tyler Wideman - 2014 Power Forward (Signed)

Discussion in 'Current Butler Players' started by Mr X, Jul 17, 2013.

1. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,566
    Well deserved...

2. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,141
    I loved when he defended Thompson late in the game Saturday when Carrington gave him a little shove because (God forbid) AT was ball-hawking when SHU was prepping to call timeout.

BUcheer, #60 and estar20dawg like this.
  3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,880
    This is not surprising. Tyler is going to do well in life. Great kid.

4. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Super Moderator VIP Member

Money:
    $508
    He (and Kelan) did the same thing last season when Rawle Alkins came after Baldwin after the two of them got tangled up during the Arizona game last year. Alkins saw the two of them coming and backed right away. Such a nice kid, and obviously a great teammate.

#60, mass_dawgs and UDDawg like this.
  5. mizebl

mizebl Active Member

Money:
    $179
    One of my favorites no doubt. Just seemed to get better and better each year. Honored the game and the team everynight with his play and I am going to miss seeing him out on the court.

6. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,566
    TW will finish 3rd all-time in single season BE shooting %.

NateDog, #60, Shimmy and 2 others like this.
  7. butlernut

butlernut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,646
    I was fortunate to attend two games in Hinkle this year, after MANY years of not being able to get there. My first game was against Western Illinois. I walked in and immediately saw Wideman shagging baskets during pre-game shootaround (I arrived VERY early). He shagged and smiled and chatted with everyone that came by him. Just a classy guy. Missing his first game EVER as a Bulldog, all because of his wisdom teeth. He didn't let the ending of that streak slow him down. He was still the consummate teammate and cheered the Dawgs on all night. A very classy guy and Butler is lucky to be able to say he was a Dawg for four years.

DawgPoundMac and seadawg like this.
  8. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $1,133
    Being a football player, had frequent interactions with the b-ball guys. Mike Green, Julian Betko, AJ Graves were all standup guys. Hahn gave me a ride back to the dorm when I stayed late for film one day (and this was first time I had met him). Dunham stand up guy too, shook my hand when Galloy was showing us facilities changes since move to BE. Only poor interaction was with Pete Campbell, but nothing to write home about.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,584
    Give 'em hell Big Cat!

10. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,880
    The Pacers seem to have a tradition of inviting local graduates to tryout.

11. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,476
    Pacers often do this as a “courtesy” or encouragement for players from IN programs. It helps build their marketability overseas.

Insane Dawg likes this.