Video Games

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by UDDawg, Feb 2, 2021.

1. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,098
    Wasn't that Bryant "Big Country" Reeves?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,834
    I believe so, but in game I think he was African-American. You know, identity rights and stuff.

3. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,908
    Is this different than College Slam?

I have that game and just dominate with St. John’s. It’s gross now that they are a conference foe

4. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $4,395
    Me and my buddies use to simulate the ncaa tournament I believe in NCAA basketball 2002. Bet a quarter per team, pick 4 teams. Do it for hours. For whatever reason, St Joe’s would Almost always beat Stanford in the 2nd round and occasionally win the national championship. Illinois would also always lose in 2nd round as a one seed.
    I can still remember to this day the typical winners with their seeds - Kansas (4), Arizona (2), UNC (2), Florida (3), Maryland (3), St Joe’s (8), UK (2) or Duke (1). 90% of the simulated titles would come from these teams. Crazy how I still can remember that. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

dawgs2014 and UDDawg like this.
  5. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,834
    Do you remember ever getting something crazy like UT-Martin or anything? That would be a blast.

We used to have neighborhood football leagues - 8-10 guys playing, although we did have a girl in the league a couple of times - round robin, seeded playoffs. I'll never forget getting punched for kneeling at the end of our "super bowl" up 3.