What's everyone doing for season tickets?

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by GO_DAWGS!, Aug 5, 2021.

1. GO_DAWGS!

GO_DAWGS! Active Member

Money:
    $111
    Just curious what everyone is doing for season tickets this year? Same as pre-covid? Scaled down? Taking another year off?

We took last year off, and I think right now the plan is to scale down to 2 seats from 5 with a lot of unknowns with the rising indy numbers and two of those seats usually being for our kids that are too young to vaccinate. Because no kids, at least for a while, also 50/50 on the West Gym, which was very much a family get together thing for us. Still want to support program, but $1500 feels a little saltier for 2 vs. 5.

What is everyone else's plan?

HoosierDawg likes this.
  2. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
    Hoping they re-up my media credentials lol.

ButlerNut and 2xDawg like this.
  3. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    Season Tickets again this year as I went to 6 games last year in non season ticket year.

Looking to stay at 2 tickets but if there are better seats (pretty low on Priority Points) I will upgrade from the Crows Nest”. Like the view and am separated somewhat from crowd their but at 59 it seems I like to get a little bit louder than the average “Crows Nester”.

I’ve had my season tickets there for 2 seasons. Thinking of moving to the corner of Level 2 as I don’t want to be in Rows 4-8 behind basket as too much of court is blocked.

I always take the 4 month payment plan and pay for cheapest season tickets ($220 each) and then upgrade and pay difference on Select A Seat day!!!

HoosierDawg likes this.
  4. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    Upgraded from 0 to 3. Likely won't do the West Gym thing, it'll be a photo finish to get to most games on time anyway.

5. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,445
    Same as pre-covid. Efroymson Hospitality, same seats (hopefully), continue to do more priority points as I can. Last year attending Crossroads Onward and upward...Go Dawgs!!!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

6. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,222
    Sadly I wish I had more money and wasn’t a brewer and I could buy season tickets and fly to games.

No luck this year but I will
    Be watching every game I can via phone stream, tv stream, and any sports bar that is is hopefully still open this coming season

For all you all that can get season tickets please do and let’s get Thai season back on track and get to the ncaa tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

ButlerProf and iluvsnow like this.
  7. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,439
    C
    Crow’s Nest seats are the best! And we need loud people there to keep the North Dawg Pound fired up—it’s your duty!

8. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,210
    Season tix with three buddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

9. BoyGeoff

BoyGeoff Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,013
    Same as always; except last season. 2 Seats. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

10. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $723
    Our family business went in for 4 tickets this year so we would have enough tickets for me to get to attend basiscally all of the games, and have extras for other family/clients/employees to attend as well. Didn't spring extra really for the West Gym, mostly just due to uncertainty of COVID impacting it, but we are planning on being in the 200 level on one of the sidelines.

The days can't pass fast enough to get to the season!

11. BUBBALUM

BUBBALUM Active Member

Money:
    $360
    It will be rough. Found out a few weeks ago that I am moving to Cincinnati in September.

Might get tickets, but will not be able to get to all of the games.

12. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,308
    Please don't become a fan of the team that shall remain nameless, once you move. LOL

ButlerNut and iluvsnow like this.
  13. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $4,488
    Who? OSU? Because although there are some, OSU fever is very mild in my circles.

14. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,439
    Believe kac is referring to _avier.

ButlerProf likes this.
  15. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $4,488
    That’s makes more sense. Xuck Favier. Carry on.

BUcheer likes this.
  16. HoosierDawg

HoosierDawg Member

Money:
    $77
    We’ve re-upped, same plan as in past years. If the virus doesn’t settle down I doubt my wife will attend. Hopefully numbers will all improve between now & November. I need college basketball in the winter!