Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by Staxawax, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,961
    Yes, I have too much time on my hands.
    I went back to the old Yuku board and while reading some of the threads, I wondered what has happened to many who posted there. Some may post here under a different handle. Some may just read and not post. So, here are some who have seemingly disappeared (I only picked those who had minimum 1,000 posts):

RedondoDog weinerhund wajc69 HalftimeFloorSweeper MisterFive rhosigkick ButlerFan2542

Kmacker69 PDT1242 pitstop007 tom coverdale KW76 CigarBoy peeps112 Butler Seeds

UponFurtherReview Nildogg Westfield Gutshot ..... and yes.... DuckOnARock.

2. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,905
    I’m surprised the board is still live.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

troggy likes this.
  3. Staxawax

Money:
    $11,961
  4. CMG

CMG Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $270
    NCJon likes this.
  5. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,787
    Many people thought David Woods was posting as HalftimeFloorSweeper.

6. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,905
    There is no way Duck isn't on here in some capacity, probably always has been.

thevinrod likes this.
  7. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,058
    I agree. I've always had the suspicion it's certain poster under a new user name.

8. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,133
    Kmacker posted not long ago, I believe.

9. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,009
    LOL, I can confirm that's not the case. HFS posted here recently under the shortened handle "halftime".

10. DuckOnAModerator

DuckOnAModerator Active Member

Money:
    $81
    I have been accused of being Duck... but, I am FormerlyDawgsStudent... and before that on the old board I was DawgsStudent.

11. DuckOnAModerator

Money:
    $81
    None of this surprises me at all. He was/is a pretty disgusting dude. Also, a Wright State fan so... I guess “disgusting” part should have just been implied.

12. DuckOnAModerator

Money:
    $81
    Further update... he is still pretty active on Twitter spouting off about Election Fraud (of which there is no evidence). There was plenty of evidence of how he abused his political office and was recording himself wanking on government computers.

I am guessing it was a Sidney Leathers type situation, which ties this back to Butler and Justin Moed.

13. CMG

Money:
    $270
    Yeah when the scandal section of your Wiki article is twice as long as the rest...you are a big piece of sh!t.

14. bubby

bubby Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,467
    Dude. That sounds like the spooky stuff the "caretaker" says to Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

15. bubby

bubby Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,467
    Ha!

In Today's edition of "Now It Can Be Told" I will admit--and I have no idea where I got this impression-- but I'll admit that, back on Yuku I somehow thought Staxawax was David Woods. It's not like how other folks here may think such-an-such is actually so-and-so way back from Yuku in a troll sort of way where they want to be anonymous.

I thought that everyone knew Stax was David Woods... it was no big deal, he in no way tried to hide it, "Staxawax" was just a moniker he chose to be called here? (There? Yuku?). Yeah. I got that one wrong. There must have beeen two or three little random things posted that somehow confirmed it for me because of coincidences, happenstance, blind chance, and all that tommyrot. In any event I finally figured it out.

Weird stuff like this does happen though. You never know who's who on an anonymous message board. To prove my point I'll finally tell you guys that I'm LaVall (my little cousin used to call me bubby... that's where my username comes from). Let's not make it a big deal, or any deal at all, okay? Keep it on the downlow.

Staxawax likes this.
  16. Staxawax

Money:
    $11,961
    Well, I want to say David Woods and I have never been photographed together, but then again.....

In all seriousness, I 1st chose “Staxawax” as my handle way back in the AOL days and I was playing Name Those Classic Song Titles on one of the message boards. It seemed to fit me and my age so I kept it on other boards.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

ButlerNut and troggy like this.
  17. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,009
    I'm impressed that old board is still around as read only. I'll have to check it out a little. Is there a search function that still works?

I'm trying to recall the provenance of the Butler message boards. I think that I was posting on one as early as 1999 or so.

18. CMG

Money:
    $270
    I still remember the Parrot Tee / Parity post by....maybe....swellafelon I think?