X doing X things

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by BUcheer, Nov 10, 2018.

1. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,457
    I am deeply offended that you insult me with the word broccoli. Everyone knows how offensive that is to me.

Insane Dawg likes this.
  2. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,026
    And, you have cauliflower ears

Insane Dawg and ButlerNut like this.
  3. ButlerNut

Money:
    $2,457
    We need to tip off already...there's a few of us getting giddy in here.

4. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,277
    It’s really not that hard. It’s a word that’s offensive to a lot of people, find a different one. There are tons of offensive words in the dictionary.

fdr, Dawgedd and Hinkle like this.
  5. xfan1989

xfan1989 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $483
    23 posts and little mention of Hankins? You guys disappoint me. He will be your favorite player since JP- I cannot wait til he makes the trip to Hinkle...I will have my popcorn ready while reading the game thread

6. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,324
    I'll be honest, after watching the Xavier/IUPUI game I was thinking that he will probably end up being the next Xavier player that I really dislike. Him baiting IUPUI's best player into an ejection was Macura-eque. But I have to hand it to him, he plays hard and brings a lot of intensity. Him and Brunk battling each other could be entertaining.

7. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    Xavier's defense against Wisconsin has been awful. So much talent on the offensive end but nothing on the other end of the court.

8. ButlerNut

Money:
    $2,457
    I will enjoy this much better providing that Dawgs take care of business on Friday against Ole Miss.

9. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,690
    X has Auburn on Monday followed by Duke. The gods are not good to X . Wisconsin is solid but not great. X offensive sets consist of Marshall, Goodwin or Scruggs taking it to the basket. On ball defense is soft and it appears no one talks on defense. There was little rotation in the paint. They have a lot of work ahead.

10. tkdawg10

tkdawg10 Member

Money:
    $3
    I don't know that they will end up following up that Auburn game with Duke, X would have to beat Auburn for that to happen. I don't know that they can beat Auburn. If they lose they will see San Diego State in their second game.

11. halftime_floor_sweeper

halftime_floor_sweeper Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,788
    The term "thug" is used to describe malcontent hockey players all the time.

12. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,490
    Glad to see nothing has changed at X. Their "culture" is an absolute embarrassment to themselves, to the conference, and to all Jesuits.

xfan1989 likes this.
  13. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,183
    This is true and I do come a hockey culture...but I wasn't going to bring it up. I'm over it. It's in the past. I'm sure when I run for political office it will all come back to haunt. Sigh.

14. troggy

troggy Active Member

Money:
    $596
    True but I prefer the term "goon".

ButlerGoalie likes this.
  15. halftime_floor_sweeper

Money:
    $3,788
    "A former Covington Catholic High School basketball standout who once had a scholarship offer from Xavier University has been arrested and charged with rape and sodomy.

Jacob Walter, 18, of Burlington, was arrested by Boone County Sheriff's deputies on Tuesday."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...alter-charged-repeatedly-sodomizing-girl.html

Apparently he was supposed to enroll at X this coming semester.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  16. DawgsMD

DawgsMD Forum Psychiatrist VIP Member

Money:
    $1,531
    Based on my media readings locally, there were huge red flags for this kid already.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

17. halftime_floor_sweeper

Money:
    $3,788
    Yeah that's what I heard as well, supposedly there was another rape allegation filed in May prior to his 18th birthday. I would assume any chance he had of keeping that charge out of adult court are now gone. This guy could be looking at a life sentence.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018