Zeb Jackson - 2020 Point Guard (Offered)

Discussion in '2020 Recruiting Profiles' started by Jared Grubbs, May 3, 2018.

1. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,174
  2. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,666
    Man, I would just love to cheer for a guy named Zeb. It's got such potential to have a Butler legendary flavor to it. Darnell, Shelvin, Avery, Kelan......

3. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Active Member

Money:
    $120
    Thought this ship may have sailed after he blew up this summer, but its at least a little encouraging we are getting one of his first visits post aau season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Butler Hoops mobile app

4. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Active Member

Money:
    $242
  5. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $841
    It's not so much a "longshot" as you may think. Odds of Zeb becoming a Bulldog is 38%. This is higher than OSU and X combined. Keep the faith!

6. NCJon

NCJon Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,192
    Damn you, Danville Bulldog! Damn you!

#60 and DawgsMD like this.
  7. bu2013

bu2013 Member

Money:
    $144
    Your schtick is the worst

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Butler Hoops mobile app

8. butlernut

butlernut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,691
    I like Danville as a person. But I feel like every prediction is wrong...and you should just bet the opposite! ;)

9. thebulldogs

Money:
    $120
  10. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,857
    So did Zeb make his visit today? I know he went to Purdue yesterday and got an offer.

11. thebulldogs

Money:
    $120
  12. thebulldogs

Money:
    $120
    Anthony C. Garcia‏ @nthonyCgarcia
    Maumee Valley G Zeb Jackson (2020) is announcing his decision tomorrow. Consider: He took his second visit of the summer to Butler today. Right now, he’s comfortable at a small private high-academic HS in Toledo, all qualities that Butler has at a collegiate level. That’s a fit.

Interesting tweet from prephoops writer based out of Toledo. If the announcement is actually coming soon, I think it could bode well for Butler. The longer this goes, the less likely he is to come here I think. He just visited PU, but I believe it was his first time there on campus, so I would be surprised if he picks them. Unless he is enamored with O$U and just wanted to take a couple other visits to make sure.

Prediction if he ends up announcing this week: Jackson to Butler.

13. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Super Moderator VIP Member

Money:
    $634
    Yeah this seems early - I don't know if it's true or not, but he's got a long time to go before he actually needs to commit. If he's comfortable with a school then by all means, but this definitely would be the exception and not the norm.

14. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,213
    How is Zeb like any of those names?

bumba and NCJon like this.
  15. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,602
    I won't hold my breath but will keep my fingers crossed.

16. Dawg Guy

Dawg Guy Active Member

Money:
    $317
    Sounds like he isn’t announcing this week, but all of your other points are on the mark. Per Snow and Rabjohns.

17. thebulldogs

Money:
    $120
    I'm not convinced he isn't making an announcement this week yet. The original tweet was a reporter saying he was making an announcement at 2pm tomorrow. Pretty specific and seems like the original source was Jackson or someone close to him. As the kid is only entering his junior year, hopefully it is a case of the family just wanting to talk through the decision one last time and cross some T's and dot the i's.

Baldwin will be graduated by the time he comes on board, so ample opportunity for good minutes as a freshman. Be a Dawg, Zeb!

BHayden likes this.
  18. BHayden

BHayden Active Member

Money:
    $317
    Yeah all the tweets I read indicated that the initial reports were accurate that he was going to commit tomorrow but then talked to his family and changed his mind. You have to think it was going to be Butler though if he was going to commit. If he goes somewhere else that would be sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

19. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,368
    links?

20. BHayden

BHayden Active Member

Money:
    $317

This was the main one I was referring to. Also his last 4 follows on instagram are all Butler guys if we are going to play the social media game.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app