Danville Bulldog's Recent Activity

1. Danville Bulldog liked seadawg's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

This country has much deeper issues than worrying about estate taxes. If one thinks this is on Biden's priority list, think again.

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  2. Danville Bulldog liked PSUButlerFan's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

I mean at that salary I could probably afford this! I can literally take my morning **** in a different bathroom for TWO WEEKS....

1B2714E0-0E24-4499-953F-1764FEB964C8.png Sep 24, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  3. Danville Bulldog liked estar20dawg's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

You are correct, for the vast, vast majority of Americans, the proposed law wouldn't change their situation at all...just ignorance or...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  4. Danville Bulldog liked ConnersvilleBulldog's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

I'm a CPA, but I admittedly don't keep up with tax issues as much as I should (not the field I currently work in). But my understanding...

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  5. Danville Bulldog liked Irishdawg's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

The issue is, even if you're right, and he's just messing with people, at least a non-nominal percentage of his supporters aren't taking...

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  6. Danville Bulldog liked Ignatius J. Reilly's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

What would he have to say to set off the alarms? He said, “Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a peaceful...there won’t be a...

Sep 23, 2020 at 11:39 PM
  7. Danville Bulldog liked Ignatius J. Reilly's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

I cannot disagree with this more. This situation reminds me of Charlottesville. He sees Nazis and neo-Confederates and says “very fine...

Sep 23, 2020 at 11:39 PM
  8. Danville Bulldog replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Trump has no intention of leaving office. He will never admit defeat and will refuse to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, no...

Sep 23, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  9. Danville Bulldog replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Trump Says Supreme Court Will Decide The Election, Needs A Ninth Justice "I think this will end up in the Supreme Court and I think it’s...

Sep 23, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  10. Danville Bulldog replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

He is a **** golfer and takes a mulligan on every hole. That is a fact.

Sep 22, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  11. Danville Bulldog liked NCJon's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

My work takes me to this community about once a week and there are routine neo-Confederate rallies and the occasional KKK rally in front...

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  12. Danville Bulldog liked PSUButlerFan's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

You do now. That’s what is important.

Sep 22, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  13. Danville Bulldog replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

sorry for the typo!

Sep 20, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  14. Danville Bulldog replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Anyone heard anything from Insane Dawg? He knows nothing about cornoavirus or even the most basic political issues. I don't think he...

Sep 20, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  15. Danville Bulldog liked Hinkle's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

I think the trajectory is bigger than Trump though. Trump is a significant polarization accelerant but still more a symptom than a...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:38 PM