Insane Dawg's Recent Activity

1. Insane Dawg liked Crash's post in the thread Fair Pay to Play Act.

Payment for likeness is hard to argue against, but as said earlier, what stops the power brokers from investing in companies to funnel...

Sep 14, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  2. Insane Dawg replied to the thread Fair Pay to Play Act.

Excellent perspective.

Sep 13, 2019 at 7:01 AM
  3. Insane Dawg replied to the thread Recruiting Notes 4.0 (The Summer of LaVall).

How do you figure?

Sep 12, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  4. Insane Dawg replied to the thread Recruiting Notes 4.0 (The Summer of LaVall).

We need to aggressively go after the very best talent we can including five stars. It only takes one to change everything.

Sep 12, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  5. Insane Dawg liked tjreese's post in the thread OT...sorta Insane Dawg another legacy from the Blues.

Can't write now, but will try to get back here in a day or so...

Sep 11, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  6. Insane Dawg liked CarmelDawg23's post in the thread Recruiting Notes 4.0 (The Summer of LaVall).

[MEDIA] Interesting...still very ambitious but I like LJ and staff watching some big fish.

Sep 11, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  7. Insane Dawg liked CarmelDawg23's post in the thread Jakobe Coles - 2020 Power Forward (Offered).

Big time agree...if they get 2 of Johnson, Coles, and Brown, I'd be beyond ecstatic and that would put a bow on the best Butler class of...

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:34 AM
  8. Insane Dawg replied to the thread OT...sorta Insane Dawg another legacy from the Blues.

Fun post. Of course I remember Marlene. Hard to forget anyone that beautiful. Jeff was incredibly handsome as well. What a couple....

Sep 10, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  9. Insane Dawg replied to the thread OT...sorta Insane Dawg another legacy from the Blues.

Jeff was one of the all time great players at Butler. The boy could hurt people in so many ways.

Sep 10, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  10. Insane Dawg liked rperk's post in the thread OT...sorta Insane Dawg another legacy from the Blues.

Jeff was my first Bulldog hero and saw him at age 6. Sent from my SM-N950U using Butler Hoops mobile app

Sep 10, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  11. Insane Dawg liked BUcheer's post in the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Offered).

Can’t think of the last time (if ever?) a recruit donned a BU jersey on an OV and tweeted out photos. This has all kinds of good feels.

Sep 10, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  12. Insane Dawg replied to the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

Tough list to beat. Will boil down to what he wants out of college life. Butler is a polar opposite from these three schools.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  13. Insane Dawg replied to the thread Jakobe Coles - 2020 Power Forward (Offered).

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t choose TCU

Sep 10, 2019 at 7:42 AM
  14. Insane Dawg liked seadawg's post in the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Offered).

Good answer.

Sep 9, 2019 at 9:09 PM
  15. Insane Dawg liked firedupkaren's post in the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Offered).

Why are we talking about David Woods?! Scoooooooooby Johnson took an official!! Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Sep 9, 2019 at 9:09 PM