jkcdawgs's Recent Activity

1. jkcdawgs replied to the thread 20-21 Look ahead.

Not sure how to feel about this. Give KB his flowers for 2-3 years first, damn.

May 28, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  2. jkcdawgs liked willisbrown's post in the thread 2020 Transfers.

How about that timing though. Hilarious.

May 25, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  3. jkcdawgs liked ButlerNut's post in the thread Tucker has left the building.

You are an idiot if you think that wishing JT success and being happy he played at Butler is a bad thing. And it is possible to...

May 24, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  4. jkcdawgs liked bmradio99's post in the thread Tucker has left the building.

"Wishing somebody the best" in an online forum is, shall we say, a pretty low bar to clear, and there's certainly a difference in how...

May 24, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  5. jkcdawgs liked bwesson15's post in the thread Tucker has left the building.

Don't really get the hate for him he made his choice and we should support him and wish him the best. Sent from my SM-N960U using...

May 23, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  6. jkcdawgs liked BNiche's post in the thread Tucker has left the building.

[MEDIA] And I think that closes that chapter. On to the next one - best of luck, Jordan.

May 23, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  7. jkcdawgs liked ButlerBoyz's post in the thread Tucker has left the building.

Considering time value of money, I will never get mad at a kid leaving early to go make money. I wish J Tuck the best of luck with his...

May 23, 2020 at 8:25 AM