knobcreekfan's Recent Activity

1. knobcreekfan liked fdr's post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

I guess I'm struggling to envision a situation where bigger donors (likely donating at least 1-2k/year) are turned off by paying a...

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  2. knobcreekfan liked Lukas Harkins's post in the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

Interview posted! Hope you guys enjoy. (Please remember that I do cover the entire country and not just Butler so this is an interview...

Aug 21, 2019 at 6:05 PM
  3. knobcreekfan replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

I don’t know if that is a false statement. That would require facts to determine. Or you could just make assumptions like you said you...

Aug 20, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  4. knobcreekfan replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Who says you are donating more?

Aug 20, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  5. knobcreekfan replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

If only I could have these seat selection problems. I live pretty far from Indy and can only get to Hinkle once every 3-4 years. The...

Aug 20, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  6. knobcreekfan replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

This conversation reminds me of folks suggesting all of the things government should do for us – but they better not increase my taxes!...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:27 AM