seadawg's Recent Activity

1. seadawg liked Sidd Finch's post in the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

Will Thomas be a great college player? I don't know and won't pretend that I do, but I will point out something that caught my eye and...

Feb 17, 2020
  2. seadawg liked Staxawax's post in the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

Seadog, obviously you’re a local, probably Hendricks County? I’m in Avon. Have a lifetime pass to watch any Avon schools home contests....

Feb 17, 2020
  3. seadawg replied to the thread Jayden Taylor - 2021 Shooting Guard (Verbal).

Taylor was held to 10 pts. as Perry Meridian fell to Franklin Community 47-43.

Feb 17, 2020
  4. seadawg replied to the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Verbal).

Hype rarely matches expectations. I will say Johnson is a winner who plays without much fanfare. How that translates at BU is anyone's...

Feb 17, 2020
  5. seadawg liked Insane Dawg's post in the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Verbal).

Few cold takes on Battle He is going to have the same impact as Zion Expect to see him in the starting line up from day 1 Start him...

Feb 17, 2020
  6. seadawg replied to the thread Carlos Johnson - 2020 Forward (Verbal).

There are non-surgical treatments beyond ibuprofen. Proper nutrition is a start along with prescription meds if required.

Feb 17, 2020
  7. seadawg liked BulldogsFTW's post in the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

Definitely a big want. Seems to have the whole package.

Feb 17, 2020
  8. seadawg liked estar20dawg's post in the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

Mr. Thomas what do we have to do to get you to a Dawg? asking for a pack of friends...I want him to be a Dawg so badly... [MEDIA]...

Feb 17, 2020
  9. seadawg replied to the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

While his numbers may not be gaudy, his play certainly is. I plan on catching a couple more games in the sectionals at Mooresville and...

Feb 17, 2020
  10. seadawg replied to the thread Brooks Barnhizer (Offered) - 2021 Wing.

Lafayette can sweep the North Central Conference with a win as Richmond visits on Friday.

Feb 17, 2020
  11. seadawg replied to the thread Pierce Thomas - 2021 Guard (Offered).

Brownsburg will visit HSE on Friday to decide the Hoosier Crossroads Conference champion. HSE recently upset Carmel.

Feb 17, 2020
  12. seadawg liked ButlerNut's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs (19-7, 7-6 conf.) at Seton Hall (18-7, 10-3 conf.), February 19.

Dawgs travel to Seton Hall. It was only six weeks ago that people said these were the best two in the conference. It's been a LONG six...

Feb 17, 2020