willisbrown's Recent Activity

1. willisbrown replied to the thread Non-Big East Conversation.

Interesting column by GP: [MEDIA]

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  2. willisbrown replied to the thread 20-21 Look ahead.

You've always had a hard on for him...for reasons I cannot figure out. Probably the same reason y'all could never figure out my hard on...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  3. willisbrown replied to the thread 20-21 Look ahead.

Bingo...the kid has never, ever proved to be anything reliable on the offensive end. One shot. That's it. He plays good D and rebounds...

Jun 5, 2020 at 5:32 PM
  4. willisbrown liked Staxawax's post in the thread 20-21 Look ahead.

Dude, David has had his moments, but a single jump shot doesn’t qualify him to be a go to scorer. Assuming he can go 100% without...

Jun 5, 2020 at 5:28 PM
  5. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Appreciate the insight. Very much so and I hope it isn't the case long term. For now though people want and need work and I'm glad that...

Jun 5, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  6. willisbrown replied to the thread 20-21 Look ahead.

Scoob is a dynamic player. He needs to be the 3. End of story.

Jun 5, 2020 at 12:05 PM
  7. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Oh I don't know, the unemployment rate dropped big time from where it was (still high but better) and the markets are kicking ass. But,...

Jun 5, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  8. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

It was over 20%, now is down to 13.3%. Ubfortunately for y'all that's really good news. And the markets are killing it. So...and oh yeah...

Jun 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM
  9. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

PS look at the economy. We're back.

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:50 AM
  10. willisbrown liked the_speakers_lab's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

the NBA picked FL bc it's easier isolate teams/players in a place like Orlando and Disney World than Vegas (the number 2 choice) or LA...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  11. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Thank you for the back handed insult. Question-if you think this is a bad idea...how come protesting and rioting isn't a bad idea?...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  12. willisbrown liked Dunhamfor3's post in the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Not sure the relevance of this post. The more you test the more cases will be positive. That is kind of obvious. What you need to...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  13. willisbrown replied to the thread Bo Hodges - 2021 Wing Transfer (Verbal).

That's insane (the 14-1 odds). This is not a tournament team as it stands unless we get at least two major contributions from the...

Jun 4, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  14. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

22 teams with the top records in the league got invited. 8 game "season". Then some play in games for the last couple playoff spots then...

Jun 4, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  15. willisbrown replied to the thread Post Your Stupid Coronavirus Takes Here.

Lots of positive news today in regards to things getting back up and running sooner than later. Which is awesome. And Golf starts a week...

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:56 PM