Butler Hoops Bracket Challenge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $22,211
    I've set up a group on ESPN's Tournament Challenge. It's just for bragging rights, there are no prizes or anything like that. Anyone is welcome to enter.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=102895

2. Bulldog Grit

Bulldog Grit Member

Money:
    $7
    Thanks ButlerWay. I'll give it a shot.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=102895

3. Three Specks

Three Specks New Member

Money:
    $5
    the winner should get their name on the blog somewhere, maybe on the home page. that way they can be honored for all time

4. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,211
    I've gotta find time to get a blog up first ;)

5. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,839
    I'm in. And I'll be very disappointed if anyone has IU in the Sweet 16 :dodgy:

6. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,211
    I was going to pick IU to get upset in the 1st round, but then I realized that it would be a common choice here. And picking an upset that everyone else picks, is well, kind of pointless. High risk, low reward (although posting this might balance that out).

7. mizebl

mizebl Active Member

Money:
    $222
    I'm in. I probably have Wichita State going way too deep but this time of year is no fun if you don't have a David to pull for.

8. Three Specks

Three Specks New Member

Money:
    $5
    first of all, I'm a little worried. IU has a pretty easy path to the sweet 16, and after that they could be trouble. Second, and most important. ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD WHO DOES NOT HAVE NEW MEXICO STATE BEATING IU IS NOT A TRUE BUTLER FAN!!! Considering that this isnt for money, there is NO excuse for having IU win a single game, and I will ashamed if someone has otherwise

9. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,211
    Well, I think IU got an easy 1st round match up with New Mexico St. I was really disappointed with that. But I think Wichita St is too good to be a 5 seed.

10. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,165
    I play to win whether there's a prize involved or not.

11. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,211
    It didn't take long for my bracket to get a scratch through it. Murray State did that in the opening game.

12. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,881
    Yeah, and Casper Ware apparently was taking notes of Tu Holloway's performance Sunday against St Bonaventure that ruined my LBSU Sweet Sixteen pick.

13. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,211
    Well, my champion is gone in the first round. Gotta love March.

14. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,881
    Love that I have it wrapped up. I REALLY want UK to lose. Grew up in SW OH, so UK fanns are completely obnoxious. :p