How To Gain Access To Thread Content

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jared Grubbs, Nov 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $22,211
    As of November 12th, ButlerHoops.com is now available only to subscribers. The cost to gain full access to the board is only $1/month or $10/year. You can upgrade your account via the "VIP Membership" link in the navigation bar, or by clicking here.

The original announcement and link to the discussion around the decision can be found here, but to summarize, this was done to significantly decrease my personal workload on the back end. Helping members with display errors on their device cause by advertising scripts and fighting off spam are two of my biggest time sinks. Removing ads and placing the site behind a paywall, even a very small one such as $1, will greatly reduce or even eliminate these issues.

I realize many are unhappy about this change, but this is a change that is going to allow for not only the continued existence of the site but hopefully a massive improvement in the user experience as we move forward. I appreciate everyone who has supported the community so far, and I look forward to helping take things to new levels moving forward!

ChiDawg3, ButlerProf, NCJon and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.